Friday, October 15, 2004

Laundry

I had to do laundry today. I hated doing laundry in the past but very soon understood the importance of wearing clean and fresh smelling clothes. The Laundromat is a very enterprising place to socialize. I mean where you can meet a girl who had nothing to do for an hour. This vaguely reminds of the "dead milk men" song (don't feel outdated if you have never heard of this band, I have an unusual taste in music) where the lead singer tries to peek at a college girl laundry. The possibility of successfully interacting with a girl increases ten fold because Laundromat users are usually single and borderline broke. From my perspective this is a wonderful opportunity to date a girl with out spending a fortune. It is very critical that you hide your old Levis jeans and make sure your Armani’s and Versace’s are visible. In a materialistic society clothing is the one of the key elements of displaying your success and taste. Well this trip was not fruitful but I had to chance to interact with my own kind the "broke and single" people from my town.

No comments: