Friday, October 15, 2004

Benchmark

I have very few skills but I pride myself in being able to defend my lamest mistakes. This is partly an inborn talent and the rest is through experience. I mean if you fuck up bad and you want to know where you stand in the world's biggest screw up's, I'm the man you need to talk to. I will alleviate your misery by telling you some of stupid things I have done and trust you will feel better. I'm serious, I can make Bush feel better about Iraq or Clinton better about Hillary (I know enough of the Clinton’s). Look at a human's performance objectively, it is never how we do, it is always how we did in relation to somebody else. So all these freakin smart kids not only get the money and the girls, they make life harder for people like you (If it took you more than 15 minutes to read till then-reader=you) and me. Well apart from the intense hatred of these hardworking and smart snobs, we have a very important purpose in this world. I think, unfortunately, the world needs these smart kids to innovate and make my easier but what would inspire these people. Vanity! The devil's favorite sin; money, power, beauty etc... All of these serve the primary purpose of vanity. So we the under-performers of the world serve as the low end benchmark for the smart kids to feel smart. You would feel good about scoring a 100 on an exam but would not feel much better if you were the only one? Voila. That is the reason you have to allow people like us to exist and breed. A lot of you still might think that we are in-consequential, well I don't really care and you don't have the balls to confront me because you have too much to lose whilst I have lost everything.

No comments: