Monday, October 25, 2004

Forbes.com: Most Expensive Homes In America 2004

Forbes.com: Most Expensive Homes In America 2004


I'm very sure that all you have had been told in your childhood that be righteous and you will be successful in life blah blah etc. Now greed is a bad thing but having money is not bad a lot of people have this misconception that money is bad. Hey money is paper; it is the person that is bad. Well I have always felt that I haven't had an incentive to be rightful in my life, I mean the little guy with horns, on my shoulder had an overwhelming impact on my actions. As a true American I have decided to shift the blame of my non-righteousness (if that is a word) on to somebody else. This time it is the society. I have come with an innovative idea, how about we trash the concept of money and it power to purchase and come up with a goodness point system. This system would work exactly like money but you are awarded points instead of cash but you accumulate these points based on you being good. This would prompt people to be nicer and I would be dirt poor (well the present system isn't working for me either). This is a rough idea and not paying attention to the finer details wouldn't it justify our society and religions. I mean the good guys would actually be rich. If you think this is a stupid idea that’s okay but you atleast should give it a little bit of consideration, if you cannot get yourself to do that you should talk to my Jamaican neighbor (I'm sure you would definitely like the idea then, oh yeah and watch Harold and Kumar go to white castle, it is so funny).

No comments: