Tuesday, October 19, 2004

BBC NEWS | UK | Video shows kidnapped aid worker

BBC NEWS | UK | Video shows kidnapped aid worker

I believe that these people don't have a right to live not because they are fighting for a cause (If I can safely say that) but because of their stupidity. Margaret Hassan is married to an Iraqi and has been living in Iraq for the last 30 years. She has already voiced her opposition against the war and moreover this is not the first case where Iraqi sympathizers have been kidnapped. In a way we can assume that the terrorists are in trouble because their new hires are really stupid, I mean they make Bush look like Einstein. Why does this always happen, there is a movement that starts spurred by a true cause and then somehow or the other morons take over. This theory is true to almost every country in the world. Is it because we have so many stupid people walking around not knowing that they are stupid? Or is it that we have a tendency to support dumbasses? I don't know the answer because I'm not that bright and I think it is a safe assumption because - "who is worse than a moron, a moron who thinks he/she is smart".

No comments: