Tuesday, March 28, 2006

Have mercy, please think before you blog.

If you took a look at the top of my blog’s main page you would see a navigation bar which leads you to random blogs. In the past I used to hit the next button to be led to a fascinating blog and used to be one of my favorite past times but it has changed drastically. The number of ad blogs has increased phenomenally and it has been pissing me off. A bigger concern is that there has been a phenomenal increase in the number of bad bloggers. I truly believe in the Freedom of speech but these idiotic bloggers are spewing out terabytes of absolute trash. It is actually unbelievable how one can write a million fucking pages which would actually make a sane person question “If the world is full of so many stupid people, how the hell are these democracies functioning?.” Well I should not be complaining a whole lot because myspace is a just a night mare. So bad that, chronic child molesters are being turned off 13 year old kids’ blogs (There is actually a good piece on this in the onion). My humble request to all those who feel that they need to express themselves or disgorge morbidly boring details about their lifestyles, please refrain from doing so; For the sake of sanity. If you decide write, try and think for may be a minute before you so and I’m sure your blog would be a lot more meaningful.

PS: The good looking blogger syndrome is also quickly evaporating, you know there is only so much one can read through before realizing that the picture is not worth the torture.

Peace

No comments: