Sunday, October 17, 2004

The REAL O'Reilly factor: His ego

The REAL O'Reilly factor: His ego

The spin did not stop with his show. I don't care about people's fantasies because everyone is entitled to them but people like O'Reilly lambaste others for having the same fantasies. What is it that drives people to do this, strangely I sympathize with this guy, and he must have felt guilty through the best years of his life. Well I'm sure President Bush can bless him and relieve him of all his sins. I have no problem with Bill's views but his crudeness in representing them on other people is what makes me mad. There is a vicious trend out there that you have to be either conservative or liberal, you can't be yourself. I like to have my opinions and don't care whether they are left or right wing. All said and done I'm human too so I would love to see this guy go down in flames and watch the drama. More over I'm sick of the Bush and Kerry jokes and this would be a welcome break.

No comments: