Friday, March 10, 2006

These allegations are preposterous , Yale is always right


It was an amazing coincidence that my colleague’s husband is actually trekking in Machu Picchu and I come across this news piece. I understand that Yale is trying to preserve the Incan history but it is unfair for the Peabody museum to retain these artifacts. The artifacts of the great Incan civilization belong to the locals and it is time for Yale to give back what they have takes. I guess human law is quite fallible and sometimes unnecessarily complicated. The issue here is that Peru owns this stuff; Yale took it and needs to return it back to them. Well but again the elitist Yale community always has a sophisticated explanation for their inappropriate actions; not with me though. Screw you dicks, we don’t like you. Your most popular products are politicians and we don’t like them either, give ALL the artifacts back to Peru.
Peace

No comments: