Wednesday, March 08, 2006

Screw the Super Models, I would do a lot more for world peace


This is an inspiring story of a young man who is willing to do everything within (Maybe a little beyond) his means to promote world peace. Samaram (Name has been changed to protect the Person but if you persist I can give out his details) is an enterprising young man with a graduate degree and a successful business. In a recent conversation Samaram expressed his frustration over the level of commitment of super models/Actresses towards world peace. Here are some excerpts of our various conversations:

Me: "So what makes you think that you could better than any of the others"

Samaram: "They lack commitment and that is where I come in. Now for example if Osama comes out says that he will put an end to Jihad but Angelina Jolie has to sleep with me. Would she comply? I don't think so"

Me: "Are you suggesting that you are willing to be sexually exploited for the sake of this noble cause?"

Samaram: "Definitely, Wouldn't give it a second thought"

Me: "Aren't you partly dis-inclined given that you are not gay?"

Samaram: "No as a matter of fact, he can get experimental with me. Beat that you bitches"

Me: "What about women leaders?"

Samaram: "Even better, I'm sure Bono would not do that. Side note, I have a mean tongue and people call me Anaconda for a reason"

Me: "Leaders you would prefer to sleep with to promote world peace???"

Samaram: "Kim Jong - Small packet but I'm sure he is dynamite. Khaleda Zia amongst females."

Me: "Most politicians have a tendency to lie. Are you sure that they would not take advantage of your raw beauty but not come through later on?"

Samaram: "I knew that this question would arise. I have a strategy - Once I give these leaders a taste of my flower (Preferably Lilies) like skin and forbidden honey pot, I will stop calling them. You know dear that I'm like a drug once you taste me you can never let go, so these leaders will get a taste of the power of hunger like the citizens of their countries."

Me: "So they will listen to you and in turn push for world peace."

Samaram: "Absolutely"

Me: "Advise for youngsters?"

Samaram: "Do whatever it takes. I have done them. Never abuse animals. Not a good idea. Screw you Saddam, I tried but man goats are not really my .... Sorry I'm blabbering"

Me: "Finally do you think leaders would succumb to your advances?"

Samaram: "Here is a picture. Do you think any human can resist me?"

Well thank you Samaram for making the world a better place.

Peace

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is absolutely hilarious. You are super funny man.

Anonymous said...

Dude you are out there man.

Anonymous said...

a true peace-lover indeed...

Anonymous said...

Can I get his phone number??

Anonymous said...

A commited citizen of the world. Kudos!!!