Tuesday, March 07, 2006

The guy who cleans the bathrooms at your office


Like most other offices we have Mexicans who clean the building, bathrooms and cut the grass. The other day on my way to the cafe I overheard a lady stating that these Mexicans keep stealing American jobs. Well this is what I wanted to say to her
"Bitch you have no clue what you are talking about. In the first place they are not stealing American jobs but they are doing those jobs, which most Americans would not. You also should remember that we stole California from them. The Aztec community was prosperous and scientifically advanced until the Spaniards decided to civilize the savages. Well within a matter of half-a-century the whole race was just about erased from the face of earth. Finally it is just not right to talk about anybody the way you have. It is very important to remember that we were born as humans and then we be became citizens of our respective countries. Well I hope the birds shit on your new Prada shoes."
I'm sorry my Mexican brother excuse her ignorance and thank you helping us live better.
Click on the link for more information about the Aztecs.

Peace

2 comments:

manasa said...

In the first place who is stealing whose jobs?
There is no meaning in saying they stole our jobs. 'The fittest is the surviver' and who can do it will it. I believe Americans ( I am generalising this because I heard of a country wide agony) are too weak in undestanding this (or maybe like in all other cases too selfish) because earlier they blamed India for this.
P.S. Well if they can say that I can say they stole all my inventions !

coffee & comedy said...

True, America is the biggest and most powerful economy in the world. They have stuck to capitalism along the way, so they would have to deal with the side effects too.