Monday, November 15, 2004

MSNBC - Who will win �The Apprentice�?

MSNBC - Who will win �The Apprentice�?

I'm so sick of the reality shows and the most surprising aspect is respected people like Branson are getting into it. I can understand that Trump wants to be on prime time TV and he will be for his bad acting along with his mop on the top of his head. What saddens me is that well educated people are willing to sacrifice their self respect to be on TV or may be getting this job. I have a lot of faith in the American TV audience and they will reject such mockery on TV. The only way this show can work is if it features on Jack Ass or on C-Span 2. Well there is a use for this show, we can use as a torture tool against the detainees at Guantanamo Bay. You must be wondering "How does this guy know so much about the show", well I have seen the "survivor" and was bored in spite of half naked women in the wild. My plea to TV audience is to voice their opinion against this assault on sanity.

No comments: