Wednesday, November 03, 2004

FOXNews.com - You Decide 2004 - Kerry Calls Bush to Concede

FOXNews.com - You Decide 2004 - Kerry Calls Bush to Concede

I'm happy the way this election ended and I'm not referring to the end result. I'm bi-partisan and a misanthrope. I was really scared that this election could get ugly and get drawn out like the last one. Like most Americans I'm very materialistic too and I want instantaneous results. I don’t have a problem with neither Bush nor Kerry because I have a brilliant defense mechanism. My existence is so insignificant that public policy would not hurt my daily routine. I mean look at the whole scenario, a change in the leadership would not have brought phenomenally different ideas to the table. The bottom line is that we fucked up and we will try our best to cover up. On a personal basis I prefer to stay at home watching old reruns of Roseanne than go out and vote. You may ask me why, well it is the same old story but a different body. The elections are held only because of the strong lobby of the voting machine manufacturers and balloon makers. So Ohio you would not be in the front page of the NY times until 2008, until then happy living and peace to all.

No comments: