Friday, November 05, 2004

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Farmers tackle pests with colas

BBC NEWS | South Asia | Farmers tackle pests with colas

I find this ironical and creative as well. Can you imagine the plight of the cola marketing team? With problems in the past (http://www.tribuneindia.com/2003/20030806/main3.htm) these guys might be at a loss of words finally. I might come across as being a little sadistic but corporate responsibility is very important now-a-days. If you look at a typical cola advertisement the people drinking these colas are surrounded by cool people and everything is rosy. What would a 7 year make of this? Well it is the cola that is driving the situation which is incorrect. Coke was never a part of creating a euphoric scenario for me (may be when mixed with rum) so these companies are creating a wrong image. Why did I write this blog, I don't know. In fact I don't really care what these companies do but I wanted to blog the article which was kind of cool. I definitely hope that there are a few of you who actually care and to them Kudos, you have principles but you will not make it big in this world.

Peace

No comments: