Sunday, May 07, 2006

Walmart – How does it manage to outperform all competition??

Walmart emps just happy to be there??

No I’m not going to dissect the operational efficiencies or the intimidation tactics of the company. In recent years there has been an increased emphasis on the importance of a company’s workforce and the role it plays in the company’s success. I don’t know about you but whenever I step into a Wal-Mart the staff does not strike me as the cream of the crop (Including the manager). The news article where a Wal-Mart employee got glued to the toilet seat (and the fact that none of the employees could figure out why?) supports my earlier statement.
Quick pointer – To all of you left wingers – It is not Wal-Mart you want to change, it is the attitude of the people (Who want to shop there). Well give me a try.

Peace

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is hilarious

manasa said...

I belive business analysts do not analyse human cycology, do they?