Wednesday, December 01, 2004

When NRI prince nice turns beast- The Times of India

When NRI prince nice turns beast- The Times of India

This is what saddens me. The highest circulated news paper in India talks has this headline on the front page. I understand that there are grooms like this but how many girls are actually running into deep trouble. Why are they not writing about India's ever worsening Aids situation where it is estimated that 35 million people would be infected by 2020. Why are we not talking about Bhopal victims who never got paid or the increase in train accidents? Jagdish Tytler I guess is still a joke how many of you know that there is a ministry for overseas Indian affairs? Why is he not paying attention to why we are not getting NRI investments and why are we still looked down upon all the western countries (especially when it comes to visas). There are very few people in India who are paying taxes and we don’t have the luxury of spending it trivial ministries like this. Above all Ms.Soumya Mishra (DCP crime) probably needs to understand that not revealing all the information with regard to marriages is not a crime. I don't suppose we don't have written rules about how much information needs to be divulged on part of the groom so as meet the legal standards. I think the whole thing is just a joke and as usual the media along with the government official’s love take up the social project. I have no qualms about the issue expect for the fact we have much more issues to address immediately among which is the Indian Police department.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

"I think the whole thing is just a joke." I totally agree with you about this. There are much bigger issues confronting the Indian Police Department. You've dealt with the topic thus hitting it right on the nail. I will certainly have to include this as one of my favorites.
Movie Download