Tuesday, November 30, 2004

MSNBC - Bush seeks to mend frayed ties with Canada

MSNBC - Bush seeks to mend frayed ties with Canada

At the outset I need to state that I have been impressed with President Bush in his second term. I think he will do a lot better without Ashcroft and the only other person left is Dick (He looks like a James Bond Villain with out the cat). President Bush has a very easy task at hand making peace with the Canadians. I mean who can get and stay pissed at the beer drinking hockey playing nation. Their national symbol is the maple leaf for heavens sake, they don't want to fight or get involved in heated arguments and we should not encourage them either because they are drunken hockey players. If we attack the Canadians they will treat us like immigrants (who they treat better than their citizens) and give us their land. A lot of people under estimate the importance of Canada; I think it is the most important country in the world. In these times of war, religious intolerance, racism and materialism the Canadians are a true representation of what the world can and should be.

Peace

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is an interesting part of our American history. I am glad I found this post. I love how you talked about this. The majority of people as well as blogs which I have seen apparently leave out crucial facts however, you struck on all the great details. Congrats!
Download Movies