Tuesday, June 20, 2006

Paris planning a new show, also wants to help Africans



Paris Hilton, inspired by the recent surge of Hollywood superstars getting involved in Africa, has decided to pay a visit to the continent herself. Since UN has declined to be associated with Ms. Hilton, she decided to team up with another organization that is equally respected – Fox News to help Africans. Fox News executive producer Clay Emerson said that they are planning something in the lines of Ms. Hilton’s previous show “A simple life.” Mr. Emerson is quite optimistic about the project and said, “I’m excited to be working with Paris. Moreover we would be doing service to Africans by providing them with impeccable entertainment. The writers are working extra hard on this show to work in the African element and it will definitely do better than Ms. Hilton’s previous shows. Paris and Nicole would live with an African family in Sudan helping them cook and clean. The show would obviously have the charmingly innocuous goof ups by the stars like burning up food while trying to cook, accidentally opening the door to let the Janjaweed in or spilling the last pot of water. We are expecting it to be a heart warming and funny show.”

Ms. Hilton was a lot more excited about visiting Africa and went to say, “This is so exciting. Africa is hot. I hope Nicole comes along and if not we can still keep in touch as I have my T-Mobile sidekick. Angelina got a lot of press over it and I hope I can too. You have no idea how difficult it is to stay popular. People don’t want to see me anymore, not even naked. I understand the problems of the Africans and I can relate well because of some of my personal experiences. I want to help the Africans so I’m planning to teach them how to dress better.” Meanwhile former UN special representative to Sudan Jan Pronk expressed his surprise at the ability of Hollywood stars to predict what Africa needs and wants. He said, “I’m happy that Paris recognized the importance of improving the dressing standards in Sudan. Moreover her show would definitely be a welcome relief to the people of Sudan, who have been watching constantly watching violence.”

Peace

PS: Today is “World Refugee Day”.

No comments: