Wednesday, December 21, 2005

The old farts are saints so they are preaching to us

This is another link (To read about the ban in Pune)
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/1930768.stm

This is what pisses me off about India. Who the fuck came up with “Operation Romeo”: So I cannot go to a park with my girlfriend or wife without risking police reprisal. Oh yeah the old rotten mother fucking politicians accept bribes and that is okay. They can molest young girls and that is okay too but the young people of the country cannot hold hands because we are insulting our culture. In the first place these old farts are the ones that drove us into poverty, lost wars, created religious divides and now they want to preach morality while spending (On themselves) our money. I have a tremendous amount of love and respect for my culture and my country but not for these people. I have always felt sad that I’m living away but I think these idiotic acts make me feel that I’m doing the right thing.
A lot people are blaming the police but I think they should be questioning the lawmakers. In the country of Kama Sutra displaying public affection should not even be an issue and Ashok Kolaskar shame on you, I think you are a bigoted dick head that suffers with Erectile dysfunction. You are an educator and supposed to be leading young students into the future and instead you are preaching like the pope. I hope the youngsters of India rise up against such outdated, bloated, selfish assholes and demand what we were promised FREEDOM.
PS: Sorry about the crude language and I have mailed a similar letter to the VC of Pune University Ashok Kolaskar.

No comments: